Hints for online casino India in Andar Bahar

Online Andar Bahar Tips

As mentioned several times before, Andar Bahar is a very simple game and the rules are as basic as they can get. The game is also completely random but since the odds are always 50/50, you have a fair chance of winning when playing it.

This game is played with one player and one dealer using a standard 52-card deck. All the cards have their regular value meaning 2 is the lowest and the ace is the highest. Also, the game of the goal is not to build specific hands so there are no card combinations that you have to memorize.

Online Andar Bahar Tips

Every online casino player wants to win as often as possible right? We have some Andar Bahar tips available for you in order to improve your winning chances when playing real money Andar Bahar.

  • Learn the Andar Bahar Game Rules

A top Andar Bahar tip, that is also applicable to other online casino table games is to be informed. Get to know as much as possible about online Andar Bahar before you start playing. Think about the Andar Bahar terms, Andar Bahar game rules, the Andar Bahar bets and more.

  • Look for Variations

Not all online AndarBahar games are the same, there are tons of Andar Bahar variations available at the live casino. Often the base of the game is similar, but details might be different. You might for example be able to place additional or Andar Bahar side bets. Absorb all the information in order to up your winning chances!

  • Place Smart Bets

When playing online Andar Bahar, you can only choose between two bets. Some online casino players swear that betting on Andar maximizes your chances of winning and lowers the house edge. This is only applicable when the first card is drawn after the middle one is drawn to the Andar Bahar box. No matter which side receives the first card, they have a 51.5% chance of winning. The other side has 48.5% chances.

  • Be aware of the Table Limits

Players can get carried away when playing Andar Bahar, so they forget about table limits. Always check the table limits of the live casino game you’re playing. Especially when you play live Andar Bahar with side bets.

  • Budget

Self-discipline is very important! Set up a budget before you start playing and stick to this budget. Never chase your losses! when you’re new to Andar Bahar, we advise you to start with lower bets to avoid over-spending. 

Online Andar Bahar Strategy

This strategy originates from roulette but can be used for almost every online casino game. Although the martingale strategy has the highest efficiency when you play games with a 50/50 chance.

This Andar Bahar strategy works as follows:

  • Every time you lose a bet, you double your bet in the next round.
  • Every time you win a bet, you go back to your starting bet value.

This strategy has variations to it, which are the following:

  • Grand Martingale Andar Bahar Strategy: The strategy that you use, stays unchanged. Although every time you lose, you add an additional sum to your original bet.
  • Anti Martingale Andar Bahar Strategy: This is the opposite of the usual Andar Bahar Martingale strategy. When using this strategy, you double your bet when you win and go back to your start bet when you lose.